Well, it's been a little over a month since my last post and plans are coming along for the wedding coming up. It's less then 6 months away, and the time seems to keep flying by. There's a lot that's been done but there's still a lot to do!
I've been meeting with my mom every week to work on stuff for the wedding and she's been helping me stay on track and take care of things, which is wonderful. We've been addressing save-the-dates and have those almost ready to go out!
Yesterday we met my youngest sister Hannah, and maid of honor, and bridesmaid Jaime at David's Bridal to pic out the bridesmaid dresses. I already had a good idea of the one I wanted them to try on when I went in there but I had them try on a few different ones just in case, but they and I both loved the one that I had previously picked out. So now all that's left is for my bridesmaid to order them!
Later that day, I called Josh's older sister, Elizabeth back because she'd called me that morning and she asked me to be a bridesmaid in her wedding this June! Now, for those who don't know, she is also one of the bridesmaids at my wedding and Josh is a groomsmen in hers and her fiance, Mark is a groomsmen in our wedding as well! I just feel so honored that she asked me to be a part of her special day : )
I'm so excited for both weddings coming up! It's going to be such a big, important summer for all of us and I'm just so happy!
Still have a lot to do for mine though....
I have to send the save-the-dates, book a florist, finalize the menu with the caterer, pick out the groomsmen's outfits, find Josh a suit, and much, much more... so many details! Ahh!
Monday, March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment