ing : ( BUT we have decided to join them for our honeymoon! It is a 7 day cruise of the Greek Isles that ports out of Venice, Italy!We're just starting to book everything, and get it all figured out, but we are so excited! We're not going to go on the cruise until October of 2010 because flights are so much cheaper, so we'll probably take a weekend away to the coast right after the wedding.
I cannot wait until we get to go on this amazing trip! Neither Josh or I have been anywhere like this before. If anyone has any fun ideas for what to do in Italy (Venice or Milan) please let me know!

I also wanted to let all of our friends and family our there know about a wonderful book that Josh's mom, Carla, got me for Christmas. It's called, "Night Light: A Devotional for Couples" by James and Shirley Dobson. Josh and I have been reading it together every night. It's absolutely wonderful! You read a chapter a week, and we've figured out that we'll be done with the book a few months before our wedding. I recommend this book to anyone and everyone : )
No comments:
Post a Comment