Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010

Well, it's been awhile since my last post... I'm sorry. I've been quite busy with work, and the holidays, and everything as I'm sure everyone else was.

Josh and I had a wonderful four Christmases at all of our family's houses! We got to see everyone in two days, and while it was exhausting, it was totally worth it to be with everyone that we love!

Our New Years Eve was a little less eventful. I worked all night and Josh also had to work but was able to come in and see me to give me my New Years kiss : )

It is the new year though, 2010, the year Josh and I get married! It's going to be a big year for us, and one that we will never forget! I can't believe it's only less than 8 months away! I have a lot done but still have a lot to do! I can't wait for it to get here though!

No comments:

Post a Comment