Wednesday, November 11, 2009

One month down...

So today is the 11th... it has been one month since Josh and I got engaged. My how the time flies! It really does not seem like it's been that long! I still feel like it was yesterday that he took me on that walk, got down on one knee, and asked me to marry him!

It's still so strange that this time in our lives is even actually finally here! I mean, I had been waiting for him to ask for about a year... or maybe a little longer ; ) ... and now he has and it's already been a month? It just doesn't seem real still.

I hope that the next 9 months don't fly by quite as fast as this last one, because as much as I want our wedding to get here, I don't want it to be over either, because all I keep hearing is that the day goes by so fast. I just want to keep enjoying this time right now, all of the planning and being a "fiance" because I'll never be one again, and I hope that the wedding takes it's time getting here, because it'll be over before I know it! And then after that, it won't be, "Wow, it's been a month," it'll be, "Wow, it's been 50 years... how did that happen?"

Well, here's to the next 9 months! Let's hope they pass slowly : )

No comments:

Post a Comment